- How long have you been a member of Fit Chick Express and what brought you here? When I joined FCE in January 2014, I was looking for a regular fitness routine that was challenging but that I could easily fit into my busy schedule. Knowing that FCE offers multiple class times each day means no excuses when it comes to working out. FCE has given me consistency.
- What has been your greatest accomplishment since becoming a member of FCE? I’m a stronger person overall – physically from the challenging workouts and mentally, from the great community at FCE.
- What keeps you motivated? What obstacles have you had to overcome? Attending FCE bootcamp four to five days a week has helped make “the change” manageable for me. After starting perimenopause in 2013, I wasn’t sleeping through the night, having night sweats, hot flashes during the day, mood changes, weight gain – all those wonderful symptoms of the change of life. With FCE I’ve been able to laugh and sweat through the change!
- What is your favorite part of FCE? Definitely the community of women make FCE stand above the crowd of fitness programs/classes. From the owner, to the instructors, to the participants, everyone is focused on getting/being fit while having a good time doing it! Angie and all of her instructors and partners are professional, personable and challenging!
- What advice would you offer to newbies? Being healthy is a life‐time commitment so don’t expect short‐term results at FCE. Be in it for the long haul because it’s worth it. Don’t compare yourself to other participants but do challenge yourself personally. And don’t be afraid to ask for help or modifications – sometimes we all need to make adjustments for life’s challenges.
- In one sentence how would you describe your experience at FCE? Being a part of the FCE community has helped me not be afraid to challenge myself physically at a challenging time in my life.
Sign Up for Classes Below!
View Our ALL CLASS Schedule to get Signed UP!
- CYBER MONDAY DEALS 2017 November 27, 2017
- Featured Fit Chick – Kelly October 4, 2017
- Featured Fit Chick – Haley September 8, 2017
- Featured Fit Chick – Nabeela September 1, 2017
- Featured Fit Chick – Lisa August 8, 2017
- Featured Fit Chick – Sandy August 1, 2017
- Featured Fit Chick – Jolene July 10, 2017
- Featured Fit Chick – Ana July 3, 2017
- Featured Fit Chick – Deb June 8, 2017
- Featured Fit Chick – Mickey June 1, 2017
What People Are Saying About Us…
"So happy to find a place that is not just somewhere to go to work out, not just a rec center class, but a very personable, fun, and challenging place that has totally changed my motivation and is getting me back to physically fit and the athletic person I always was and still can be. Thank you Angie Schumacher, I am so happy to find your Boot Camps" ~Ann Hulet
"Is it okay to be in love with your fitness coach? Because I am! Thanks, Angie Schumacher, for all you do to enrich the lives of all your Fit Chick Express ladies - we so appreciate everything you do, day in and day out, to keep us on track with our health and wellness. This current challenge is the best one yet! Love you girl. A LOT." ~Amy Stoehr
"3 months ago Ann Noble introduced me to an amazing group of women. It was a couple of weeks later that I officially joined Fit Chick Express in Longmont. Angie Schumacher is an amazing teacher/trainer that has helped transform me into a person who actually exercise on purpose!! In the short 3 months I have lost 13lbs, 1.8% body fat, 4.25" off my waist, 3.25" off my mama hips, and 2.25" off my thighs.THANK YOU FOR CHANGING MY LIFE TO ALL THE FIT CHICKS IN LONGMONT!!" ~Janelle O'Boyle
"I need to say this...I am feeling so good! I took 3 months off from Fit Chicks and my body went to ........! I thought to myself 3 months...it was only 3 months! I have been back for a solid 2 months (meaning I'm not missing any days) and I feel so Good! I may not be dropping crazy pounds but my clothes are fitting better, I can look at myself in mirror and not feel completely depressed, I have more energy, more patience, more everything! I just feel good! This message is for all of the Beautiful woman I see 3x's per week working their ass off and smiling or grunting or laughing but all of you are amazing and a true inspiration for those of us who need the motivation and support! So thank you and Have a fantastic Friday!" ~Shelby Campbell
Check out our workouts!