Are you ready to make changes to your mind, body and health
one month at a time?
Our TOTAL WELLNESS CHALLENGE is just for YOU!
Master healthy eating, self care, self love and exercise with our most comprehensive challenge to date. This month to month points-based challenge rewards you for eating vegetables, reconnecting with yourself and adding in more physical activity for an overall healthier YOU!
with Bobbie Covert
Basic details: For 30 days, you will be focusing on eating vegetables and drinking water, choosing which “diet” plan works best for you and your lifestyle, cooking challenges and sleep!
Sorry our September Challenge is CLOSED!
–Live Life Like Crazy–
with Lauren Harmon
Basic Details: This is a 31 day challenge to promote a better sense of self and love for life! We live busy lives pulling us in many directions and this tends to cause disconnection from our bodies and the present moment. During this challenge different objectives will be asked of you to help reconnect you to yourself and the joy in life that fuels you. This will include self care, connection to your community, and body awareness. Each participant in the challenge will receive an E-Book filled with daily tips for living life like crazy! You will be encouraged to reflect on each of this tips to see how to integrate them into your daily life! Hard copies can be purchased for an additional cost.
SORRY Our October Challenge is CLOSED!
–Moving More and Putting It All Together–
with Angie Marone
Basic Details: For 30 days you will be given a different movement challenge along with the combination of some of the things from the September and October challenges. This month, we will bring it all together into Total Wellness!
Details for each Challenge:
- Fit Chick Express Members AND Non- Members are welcome to join this challenge!
- You will be added to a private Facebook challenge group for each different challenge. This will help you to focus on one thing at a time.
- Each challenge will have points given to each day that you will need to track in a spreadsheet. These can be updated daily or by the end of each week.
- We will do before and after measurements before and after each challenge. Times will be set up at a later date to do these. Pictures are recommended but not required. You can have us do them or do them on your own for yourself. I do have to say that many challengers are very glad they did before and after pictures.
- Winners will be decided, based on points, at the end of EACH challenge and a winner for those who participated in all 3 challenges. So you have 2 opportunities of winning! If we run into a tie, we will then base the winners based on total losses in weight/fat/inches.
FEES: You have the option to do all 3 challenges or pick and choose which ones you wish to focus on at this time.
Cost for each Individual Monthly Challenge is $25.00/challenge OR $60.00 for all 3 Challenges.
**YES, I want to join the Nutrition Lifestyle Challenge in September!
YES, I want to join the Live Life Like Crazy Challenge in October!
YES, I want to join the Moving More/Putting it all Together Challenge in November!
Here are some classes that will be available during the challenge that you will be able to gain points for attending! Be on the lookout for more information on the following and mark your calendars!
Classes with Ann Noble –Licensed Professional Counselor, Registered Art Therapist — www.expresswithart.com
- Emotional Fitness – 10/10 – 1pm
- Tangledoodle – 10/11 – 1pm
- Emotional Fitness – 11/7 – 9am
- Tangledoodle – 11/15 – 1pm
Classes with Stacey Donaldson – Acupuncturist & Clinical Herbalist —www.goodlifelongmont.com
Why is sleep so important? Why do we feel so crummy after 1 night of lousy sleep? What habits can help create a consistent good sleep?
Learn how to calculate your sleep efficiency number
Learn why it’s important to wake up at the same time every day
Learn the science behind the blue light and how it affects your sleep
What is good sleep anyway? Learn the physiology and biology behind our sleep needs.
Discover the links between sleep, anxiety/depression, diabetes type 2 and other chronic
The Secret of your Cycle
The Curse. Aunt Martha’s Visiting. Got my Moon – whatever you call it, your menses cycle is an
important key to understanding your health. In fact – it may be THE key to understanding just how
healthy you are. Do you know the signs of a healthy, balanced menses?
If your cycle has any of these symptoms – you need to be at this discussion:
- Cramping, PMS, heavy flow, light flow, longer than 5 days, shorter than 3, pain (anywhere), night sweats, disrupted sleep. You will learn that 96% of most American women do not have a balanced, healthy period.
You’ll learn simple, easy ways through food and diet to balance the period and why this monthly cycle is so vitally important to a women’s mental, emotional and physical health.
Fall is the season of letting go. Winter is the season of surrender and restoration. So why are these seasons some of the most stressful times of the year? We’ll discuss different ways of working with the seasons and the holidays to have them be times of fulfillment and rejuvenation. Come the magic and mystery of the Quiet Time of the year.