Want to workout but don’t want to have to pay for childcare?
At Fit Chick Express, we provide a comfortable and fun space for your children ages 4 and older, to hang out while you get your workout on!
We only ask that you read and sign the play space rules below and discuss them with your child(ren) so that they are aware as well.
Play Space Rules
These rules are to be followed by any and all children that are present in this space during your workout. If these rules are not followed, your child(ren) will not be allowed to attend with you. Thanks!
- Children must be age 4 and older, unless otherwise accompanied by an older sibling of at least 8 years of age, who is able to watch them during class time.
- Children must stay in this space at all times. No wandering into other rooms or into the workout area.
- NO RUNNING through the workout area, please tell them to walk!
- No food or drinks are allowed in this room!! Food attracts BUGS! If food is brought, you will no longer be able to bring your children.
- This area MUST cleaned up and when leaving.
- You are solely responsible for your children during the time when you are working out. If your child needs attending to, you will need to stop your workout and attend to them.
- If I or any of the other instructors feel that your child is not following these rules or may cause harm to themselves, others, or property, they will be asked to sit in the workout room until your workout is over and will not be allowed to attend class with you any longer.
- No more than 5 children MAX in this space at one time. Older children (ages 8+) may sit in the waiting area chairs if need be.
The kids’ space is provided so that you can enjoy the use of our studio without finding alternative care. Please make sure to not abuse this privilege.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Owner ~ Angie Marone