- How long have you been a member of Fit Chick Express and what brought you here? I have been a member of FCE for a little over three years. A mom at my kid’s school told me about FCE. Once I gave FCE a try, I was hooked on the challenging workouts and the atmosphere.
- What has been your greatest accomplishment since becoming a member of FCE? My greatest accomplishment has been consistently attending boot camp classes and challenging myself to work harder.
- What keeps you motivated? The different routines during boot camp classes keeps me motivated. I love to be challenged and the boot camp classes at FCE provide the type of challenge I enjoy. The trainers are fabulous and they provide support and encouragement during each class.
- What obstacles have you had to overcome? Work life balance continues to be a challenge for me. FCE offers classes at various times to fit into my busy schedule.
- What is your favorite part of FCE? Time flies when you’re having fun! The variety of exercises during boot camp classes keeps me engaged. Seeing the transformation of FCE members is amazing and is definitely another motivator. FCE has helped so many women live a healthier lifestyle.
- What advice would you offer to newbies? FCE is more than a place to exercise – it’s a community for real women to come together to encourage and challenge one another.
- In one sentence how would you describe your experience at FCE? FCE has been exactly what I needed to maintain a consistent exercise routine, to live a healthier lifestyle, and to be a better me.
Sign Up for Classes Below!
View Our ALL CLASS Schedule to get Signed UP!
- Featured Fit Chick – Kelly October 4, 2017
- Featured Fit Chick – Haley September 8, 2017
- Featured Fit Chick – Nabeela September 1, 2017
- Featured Fit Chick – Lisa August 8, 2017
- Featured Fit Chick – Sandy August 1, 2017
- Featured Fit Chick – Jolene July 10, 2017
- Featured Fit Chick – Ana July 3, 2017
- Featured Fit Chick – Deb June 8, 2017
- Featured Fit Chick – Mickey June 1, 2017
- Summer 2017 Special! May 9, 2017
Motivational Mentoring ProgramLooking for some extra motivation? Check out our Newest Motivational Mentoring Program!
What People Are Saying About Us…
"So happy to find a place that is not just somewhere to go to work out, not just a rec center class, but a very personable, fun, and challenging place that has totally changed my motivation and is getting me back to physically fit and the athletic person I always was and still can be. Thank you Angie Schumacher, I am so happy to find your Boot Camps" ~Ann Hulet
"Is it okay to be in love with your fitness coach? Because I am! Thanks, Angie Schumacher, for all you do to enrich the lives of all your Fit Chick Express ladies - we so appreciate everything you do, day in and day out, to keep us on track with our health and wellness. This current challenge is the best one yet! Love you girl. A LOT." ~Amy Stoehr
"3 months ago Ann Noble introduced me to an amazing group of women. It was a couple of weeks later that I officially joined Fit Chick Express in Longmont. Angie Schumacher is an amazing teacher/trainer that has helped transform me into a person who actually exercise on purpose!! In the short 3 months I have lost 13lbs, 1.8% body fat, 4.25" off my waist, 3.25" off my mama hips, and 2.25" off my thighs.THANK YOU FOR CHANGING MY LIFE TO ALL THE FIT CHICKS IN LONGMONT!!" ~Janelle O'Boyle
"I need to say this...I am feeling so good! I took 3 months off from Fit Chicks and my body went to ........! I thought to myself 3 months...it was only 3 months! I have been back for a solid 2 months (meaning I'm not missing any days) and I feel so Good! I may not be dropping crazy pounds but my clothes are fitting better, I can look at myself in mirror and not feel completely depressed, I have more energy, more patience, more everything! I just feel good! This message is for all of the Beautiful woman I see 3x's per week working their ass off and smiling or grunting or laughing but all of you are amazing and a true inspiration for those of us who need the motivation and support! So thank you and Have a fantastic Friday!" ~Shelby Campbell
Check out our workouts!